~~Caznon~~

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gambateh

I am really exhausted recently due to my heavy assignments..but honestly, i thought i did nothing at all with them...because i still got a lot of work haven't done yet...what am i busy with? I really don't understand and comprehend at all~~haizz~~maybe, i still need a long time to discover adn solve my problemsss...however, i will try to utilize my time properly and i will learn to learn

OMG, i think this blog is only the place where given me a space to loud out my troubles...really pity~~

haiz~chris,hope you can fast fast overcome all your problems and have a happy time...
i really hope to have some changes in my academic, i should always remind myself don't be lazy and keep hard working,now is not secondary already....i should manage my time regularly and utilize all my precious time don't give any reasons to make myself regret in future..


What ability do i have? This is the question for me recently..i really don't know what i have but i will try to find it...i'll try hard~~gambateh~~

Also for all my friends, gambateh to all of you whenever encounter problems in your life, take a deep breath and go through it. It is the best way to welcome the challenge and remember don't let them fail you down.okay? (i hope that i can do it)cheer up together~~

chris

2 comments:

Fong said...

aiyo...u hven cover ur problem yet ar??v almost study 2 months in college ady wor...
although there is many problems that u encounter, but hope u can fast fast to solve it laa...dun always "tuo" le lo ...
Jia you laa...Gambateh

chris said...

haha~~yup lo~~i will try my best lo~~give me 2 years~~haha!!then,one more thing, i am no the "tuo" person~~okie~~i change le leh haha~~add oil 2 u too~~