~~Caznon~~

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Words to myself

That's a problem when answering these questions. I am totally a person who don't comprehend himself. How can I answer these questions?

Strength? Have I got any strength? Maybe the answer is yes, but i don't realise it at the moment...

Weakness? yup~~ I've got a lot of weaknesses....

Then what shall I do with my weaknesses~~

The only way is recognize it and correct it quickly. There is no alternative way when you want to correct your weakness...This was what i feel after having an interview with the accouting society(I was accidently get involve in it). I was really down that day after interview cause my english is really bad. Maybe i seldom use it and i am no used to speak in english. That is the problem and the greatest weakness for me..

In a other hand, what is my strength?Haha~~I've really thought for a long time~~but still have no answer for it~~Maybe the final answer is I will try hard to correct all my weaknesses..

From now on, i don't want to give any excuses to myself whenever encounter the difficults...I will try to solve it such as try to speak in english eventhough my mother tongue is mandarin....

haha~~hoping that i will not give up easily because there still have a long way to go through~~






No comments: